Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Love it, Like it, Hate it


Hello, everyone! What are you doing to celebrate Monday night? Zach had a client meeting, so me and the dogs are having a girls' night in. We are eating salmon, quinoa, vegetables, wine, and watching the Bachelor. Toby and Flynn seemed more interested in the salmon than the Bachelor, though. I can't imagine why.



Source
Anyway, I thought I would share a few things with you guys. One thing I am loving lately, one thing I am liking lately, and one thing I am hating lately: thus the title "Love it, Like it, Hate it". 

Love it:
One thing I have been obsessed with lately is Stitch Fix. The clothes are a little pricey, but I seriously love not having to go to the store and get all ADD and walk out frustrated because I couldn't find anything. My Stitch Fix stylist has done a great job of finding things for me that challenge what I would normally pick out for myself but still look great! The cardigan and scarf below are two of my favorites:


Like it:
Anna Kendrick's dress at the Oscars. Probably my favorite of the night, if you don't count Adam Levine. He is not a dress, but he was probably the best looking thing there. Haha! Maybe this should go in the "Love it" section...



Hate it:
Wedding planning. Y'all, this is for the birds. I am so excited to get married, but I am so burned out on trying to plan all this crap by myself. I need a hired wedding planner, a bottle of wine, and about 72 hours of sleep before I will feel better about it. Unfortunately, however, the only one of those things that has happened is the bottle of wine, so I will just have to make due. 

Source

Source

I guess if I ignore it for long enough, it will all fall into place, right?

What are you guys loving, liking, or hating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment