Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Long Time No Blog

Hey there kids, it's been a loooong time since I've blogged! I am proud to report that I did actually graduate... never thought I'd see that day! Now I am just doing my best to find a job, which is hard to do in this economy, but I have landed some interviews and am hoping for good results. Anyway, that's a boring topic, so let's move on to the pictures:

I am so suave in my fancy hat. 

I was a little short for the glorified trash bag gown that
I ordered. 

Posing with one of many bouquets.

So. many. flowers.

Zach was a good sport and put up with
a million pictures.

My physical therapy was going well, but then I was left high and dry and without a gym membership when I graduated (favorite thing about college = free awesome gym access), so I am kind of in an exercise rut. My normal workout routine has been replaced with cupcakes and playing fetch with the dog. Oh well... could be worse. I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment